America First Projects has successfully completed Phase 1 of our plan to GET CNN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM by surpassing 10,000 messages sent through Rally Congress. As of writing 11,991 messages had been sent in less than two weeks to remove CNN-10, from public schools across the country.
Highlights from Phase 1:
- As of writing Jen and Cami’s video promoting GET CNN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM has 42,550 views!
- All 50 States represented
- At least one person from all 50 States has participated in the Rally Congress to GET CNN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM
- All but 17 members of Congress received at least one message.
- Wisconsin dominated the Top 10 in letters by Congressional District
- Rep. Tom Tiffany (WI-7) – 64 letters
- Rep. Mike Gallagher (WI-8) – 59 letters
- Rep. Bryan Steil (WI-1) – 51 letters
- Rep. Ron Kind (WI-3) – 36 letters
- Rep. Glenn Grothman (WI-6) – 35 letters
- Rep. James Sensenbrenner Jr. (WI-5) – 35 letters
- Rep. Debbie Lesko (AZ-8) – 25 letters
- Rep. David J. Trone (MD-6) – 24 letters
- Rep. Kevin Brady (TX-8) – 22 letters
- Rep. Paul Gosar (AZ-4) – 18 letters
- 44 people made a financial contribution to help advertise the Rally Congress
- The largest contribution received was $500
Phase 1: 0-10,000 messages sent
Phase 2: 10,000 – 25,000 messages sent
Crowdsource opposition research to find examples of Fake News and political bias on CNN-10, build a social media team, and reach out to members of Congress who receive the most messages.
Phase 2 action items:
- Crowdsource Opposition Research
- To help America First Projects find examples of Fake News and Political Bias by CNN-10 by joining the AFP Education Team Group on Facebook
- Follow America First Projects and our team on Social Media
Phase 3: 25,000 – 50,000 messages sent
Phase 3 expand the number of Congressman we contact, and bait CNN public faces into mistakes. Tater and Darcy are so easy to trigger.
Phase 4: 50,000 – 100,000 messages sent
Phase 4 reach out to the Department of Education and Secretary DeVos and force CNN to defend the Fake News and Political Bias of CNN-10
Phase 5: 100,000+ messages sent
Reach out to President Trump and savor sweet victory over the Fake News!